Clubmark was introduced by Sport England in 2002 and is currently being implemented across 34 sports.
The LTA administers its own version of Clubmark based
on the National guidelines for best practice combined with real life examples of successfully run places to play across the Country. There are over 900
Clubmark accredited places to play in the UK. The Clubmark recognises a quality tennis development programme operating in line with best practice in 4 key
Managing the workforce
– we constantly work to help our team of coaches and volunteers to develop their skills, and to deliver a great service to members.
Communicating with members
– developing good, long lasting relationships
Promoting the club
– working to attract new players, retain them, and help them to improve their game.
Policies and Procedures
- focused on safeguarding children, young people and adults.
– a comprehensive programme ensuring all members are engaged in the game, regardless of their reasons for playing.
– AHTA has a comprehensive business development and action plan, constructed with LTA support.